When most of us think of hemp seed oil, we usually think about substituting it for Olive Oil on our salad dressings or taking it as a supplement. As consuming Hemp Seed Oil can lead to a very healthy lifestyle, applying it to our skin is increasingly gaining popularity for its amazingly results. Need some convincing reasons to start using Hemp Seed Oil today? I’ll give you five!
- Hemp Seed Oil is very rich in vitamins such as Vitamin A and E which are absolutely essential for healthy skin and hair. It also contains minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and so many others! It is also very high in antioxidants which is has the wonderful benefit of slowing the age process down. Who doesn’t want to look younger these days? It is skin firming and tightening properties help reverse and prevent sagging skin.
- The most effective benefit of Hemp Seed Oil for the skin is that it can be used to heal and treat acne prone skin. There are many great oils that you might be trying that simply aren’t working for you such as coconut oil or jojoba oil. If this is your case you should make the switch to Hemp Seed Oil. It has astringent properties which means it shrinks and constricts body tissues. This property can help out immensely if you have a more oily prone skin.
- There is hope for all of us that suffer with cellulite! Since Hemp Seed Oil is incredibly abundant in Vitamin E, and Omega 3 fatty acids. The oil improves the skin elasticity and as said earlier, it has skin firming and tightening properties! There is no reason not to start including this magic oil into your daily life.
- Is psoriasis taking over your life? One reason that we get psoriasis is because of the lack of Omega 6 fatty acids. It is no surprise that Hemp Seed Oil is incredibly rich in Omega 6 fatty acids and contains all 21 amino acids. So the oil easily fights inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis. Just rub the oil of on the inflamed psoriasis patches and the irritation will quickly be calmed.
- If you have dry, damaged, or even sunburnt skin, Hemp Seed Oil is the cure to all of that. Not only that, the amazing oil also reduces the appearance of stretch marks!
It seems like Hemp Seed Oil is the cure for many skin problems and can do just about anything. What can it not do? Look out for our products that contain Hemp Seed Oil today. If you are also looking to add Hemp Seeds to your diet, Face and Body Shoppe can provide you with great options for both at www.faceandbodyshoppe.com! Happy Hemp Day!